PLEASE REFER TO THE NEW MEMBERSHIP AND TRAINING APPLICATION FORMS ON THE HOMEPAGE
Prior to 2015 these guidleines were applicable:
Membership of the Measurement and Verification Council of South Africa (MVPSA) is open to persons in the Measurement and Verification (M&V) industry that qualify according to the By-laws of the MVPSA at the time of application.
Membership is divided into categories ie Student, Associate, Provisional, Full Membership (which indicates ‘Registered M&V Professional’ status), and acceptance is subject to the relevant qualifications and experience as defined in the By-laws. The following steps should be followed to apply for membership:
1) Consult the various Membership Categories to determine which membership category is suitable to your experiential background and qualifications at the time of application.
2) Complete the application form for your category of membership and submit it to the MVPSA secretariat at email@example.com.
3) Your application will be processed and confirmed, after which time you will be invoiced for the Membership Fee.
4) Should you wish to be considered as a Registered Member, which is the Full Membership category, and you are not eligible for the category at present, Provisional Membership or Associate Membership is recommended until such time as all the criteria are met to become a Full Member. Consult the Full Membership category link to ascertain the applicable requirements.
5) Members applying for Full Membership will be designated Provisional Full Members until such time as all the criteria for Full Membership is met and processed.
All categories of members may only offer professional M&V services to the public for which they are qualified. Members are entitled to use membership designations as determined by the Board. Continued membership is subject to renewal on an annual basis.
All members are required to conform to the objectives, abide by the Constitution and adhere to the Code of Conduct and the By-laws, as set out in the Governance Handbook.